Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Policy
FAWAZ Trading & Engineering Services Co. W.L.L is engaged in Integrated Facility Management Services, Trading of Engineering Products, Installation, Maintenance & Services of HVAC Systems and Manufacturing of Air-Side Ducts & Accessories for HVAC Systems. We offer diversified and reliable products & services for Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power, Institutional, Commercial and Residential sectors.
We are committed to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment protection by:
- Ensuring that Management at all levels demonstrate and encourage commitment to QHSE and provide adequate resources to implement the QHSE processes.
- Employing effective project management skills for ensuring projects execution as per technical, financial and time requirements specified by our customers.
- Providing consistent quality products and services to our customers and ensuring to meet or surpass customers’ technical and time requirements.
- Preventing injury & illness to personnel and damage to plant and equipment, ensuring that all personnel are competent, fully aware of the Quality, Health & Safety and Environment systems and appropriately trained to deliver the desired output in order to improve operational efficiency and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Preventing Environmental Pollution and reducing waste with the objective of minimizing the impact of our activities on the environment.
- Identifying, assessing, mitigating and managing the risk of the business regularly.
- Monitoring the effectiveness and compliance with our established QHSE System through internal and external audits.
- Striving for continual improvement in effectiveness of the established QHSE Management System by setting and reviewing the QHSE Objectives for all key functions.
- Adhering to legal requirements and regulatory standards and ensure meeting the requirements of all interested parties.
- Integrating the QHSE Management System in to our business processes and comply with the requirements of Integrated Management System in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
Signed: Chief Executive Officer